Hi all,

I'm trying to construct a "popover" menu that resembles the one on
Amazon.com (put your mouse over "see all 43 product categories"). I'm
not too familiar with jQuery/JavaScript, but I thought I would be able
to do something like this:

        $(document).ready(function(){
                $("#link").mouseover(function(){
                        $("#popup_menu").show();
                        return false;
                });
                $("#popup_menu").mouseout(function(){
                        $(this).hide();
                        return false;

The problem is, as soon as you move your mouse off the link to go into
the div, it collapses. Could someone please offer some examples/
insight?

If you'd like to see the page, here's a link:
http://www.keuka.edu/pete/jquery_float.html

Thanks!