Hey Glen,

That's actually a pretty old version of the plugin. A new(er) and improved version can be found here:

http://plugins.learningjquery.com/cluetip/demo/

Pete,
Check out that URL above and click on the Examples link at the top of the page. Then hover over the link that says "sort of like amazon.com?" under the "Custom (temporary)" section. Maybe that's something close to what you're looking for?

One of these days when I'm not swamped with freelance work, I'd like to write a stripped-down plugin that just does that amazon.com thing. A bunch of people have already asked for it.

Cheers,

--Karl