> I noticed that you have added String.prototype.trim. jQuery actually
> has this already, e.g. jQuery.trim(" foo  ");

Wow, I totally missed this, thanks, I'll get it changed over.

> An easy was to get better CSS support in browsers that are not up to
> it. Maybe in a future version, browsers that are capable will just be
> ignored?

Yep, absolutely. If you have any ideas on how we could test a browsers
support for a selector without maintaining a hard coded list then I
would love to hear them.

> Also, maybe best to wrap it in a closure:
>
> (function($) {
>   // plugin code here, use $ as much as you like
>
> })(jQuery);

Yep, totally agree, this is in the next version. (Like I said, I was
very tired!).

Thanks for the feedback,
Andy.