hi, using that wonderful plugin for a while. Thanks  Klaus Hartl !
Now, I've just been updating with version 3.0

My problem is that in older versions, you had to precise { remote:
true } in order to load tab content dynamically via Ajax.

Well now,  tabs() detect automatically any link in the context and
loads its content.

I need to disable that function, because I build the tabs with a php
request, and it's full of links (kind of 'products' page), so it
immediately begins to load undesired remote content.

I've been searching a lot in docs, but it seems that it is not in
option.

Any idea please?

Thanks for your help