On 10 Okt., 18:39, zorba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The best woud be if you could just have a look at this site I'm
> currently developping.
>
> http://maroc.visages-trekking.com/beta/randonnee-ski-rando.php
>
> access with login 'zorba' / password 'kazantzakis'
>
> As you see there is a list of items into tabs, each item linking to a
> 'product' page wich also contains tabs.
> This version uses Tabs 2.7, but I had some trouble with IE7 and Clear
> Type fonts, so I decided to upgrade.
>
> The following page now uses UI tabs 3.0, then as soon as the page is
>
> http://maroc.visages-trekking.com/beta/randonnee-trekking-voyage-dese...
>
> I hope you unterstand now why I'd like to disable auto detect or auto
> Maybe this could be an option {remote:disable} ,
> or I can change a couple of lines in your great code?
>
> Thank you very much
> Thierry
> PS I do not guarantee bug or css fixes in IE at the moment ;)

I had a look at the page and - to be honest - I had a hard time
understanding where and how you are using Tabs. From what I've seen I
have the impression that you're using Tabs in a way it isn't supposed
to be, but I'm still not sure.

I'd appreciate it if you would create a simplified test case to help
me understanding the issue.

--Klaus