zorba wrote:
> hi, using that wonderful plugin for a while. Thanks  Klaus Hartl !
> Now, I've just been updating with version 3.0
>
> My problem is that in older versions, you had to precise { remote:
> true } in order to load tab content dynamically via Ajax.
>
> Well now,  tabs() detect automatically any link in the context and
> loads its content.
>
> I need to disable that function, because I build the tabs with a php
> request, and it's full of links (kind of 'products' page), so it
> immediately begins to load undesired remote content.
>
> I've been searching a lot in docs, but it seems that it is not in
> option.
>
> Any idea please?
>
> Thanks for your help

Well, I can't please anyone I guess... one of the most requested
features for Tabs 2 was to allow mixed tabs and autodetect their type.

Although I don't quite understand what your problem is. Although remote
tabs are detected automatically, the content of a tab is no sooner
loaded as you click on the according tab (lazy load). The immediatly
laoding of a tab content will only happen for the selected tab, but this
is exactly the same behavior as in Tabs 2.

--Klaus