Hey Rick,

Thanks a lot! Wow, that totally made my day.

I'm just about ready to post another revision to the plugin's project page and write up a little blog entry on it. I've received excellent feedback from a lot of people and have tried to incorporate as many of their requests. Special thanks to Hector Santos (aka Pops) for all the recent suggestions and code snippets.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com