Question I didn't see answered on the clueTip site: do clueTips
have a problem when appearing on top of form elements (particularly
select drop-downs) in IE 6?

The Interface tooltips I'm using seem to appear "behind" certain
form elements in IE, and the workaround suggested on this list for
the general problem I haven't been able to make work with the
tooltips (probably because they don't exist yet at page load time,
but maybe it's more subtle than that.)

I'd happily switch tooltip methods if there was a well-regarded
library that didn't have this problem!

Thanks!