It's all clear to me, Karl. may be just an example of some too focused

on the word "demos" and not considering the similarity of "examples".  :o)

Rick

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:24 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ClueTip: Nice work, Karl!

On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:48 AM, RichUncleSkeleton wrote:

I don't have a clue [geddit?] what the plugin is all about. That page

you posted (and no other pages on the site) actually say what it does.

And I don't see anything remotely like a 'demo'...

Huh?

Did you click on the "Features" link?

"The clueTip plug-in allows you to easily set a link to show a "tooltip" of
sorts when the user's mouse hovers over the link. If the link includes a
title attribute, its text becomes the heading of the clueTip. ..."

Did you click on the "Examples" link? It has 16 different examples.

Is anyone else having the same problem of not seeing anything remotely like
a demo or not seeing the lists of features (smart positioning, flexible
behavior, many option)?

http://plugins.learningjquery.com/cluetip/demo/

--Karl