Hi again,

You shouldn't have to lose that ability just because you're not including a title attribute. By default, the "closePosition" option of a sticky tooltip is "top", which means the top of the tooltip's body, not it's heading. You can also set it to "bottom" or "title", but in your case, you won't want to set it to title. Here is a basic example that puts the "close" link at the bottom of the tooltip:

$('a').cluetip({sticky: true, showTitle: false, closePosition: 'bottom'});

Hope that helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com