And another buglet. In my implementation, for some reason, the bl.gif is not positioned correctly (ie, the bl corner is not visible/round, and it's squared off) -- this is across all browsers. I'm basically using the standard clueTip, with the rounded theme. However, removing the line:

   $cluetip.css({backgroundPosition: bgPos});

Seems to make everything better, across all browsers. I'm not using arrows, so not sure if that line even needs to be active in that case.

 ~ ~ Dave

(btw, let me know if there's somewhere else you'd rather I report these things to.)