Now, JQuery has many plugins, this is good.

The bad side is different authors has different taste in writing
documentation, I think it would be good to have a standard way to
write documents, similar the one in the jquery doc., with examples,
arguments description etc.

It does not mean most authors are bad in writing documents, but using
a standard way can help users to explore the plugin easier & faster.

Also, it would be good if allow user to comment on the plugin just
like what we have in php.net. People can contribute to build up the
knowledge base, such as the plugin was broken with browser abc,
workaround etc.