http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8  Priceless!

I have offered to build or help build a CMS for jQuery that would

> do what I've described above….

I believe the wiki can be used to add documentation for plugins that are not
official, but I may be mistaken.

It just becomes frustrating when trying to track down information, etc.
> But the list is always ready to provide guidance, and it's much
> appreciated.

And I agree with you and this goes back to what I was kinda saying in my
other email.  If you come across a lack of something and you search and ask
and eventually come up with the answer, taking that info that you found and
passing it on to the developer in a "general user" directions/docs type of
way, that helps out tremendously.  Because now the developer gets the docs
he/she did not realize he/she was missing and can implement it for future
users.

For instance, my jqGalScroll plugin was lacking a large amount of user
friendly docs, I documented it a lot for what I thought everyone needed, but
still was lacking, and still is, but I had a user of that plugin email me
directly explaining his problem and how he fixed it and with some
communication back and forth, I was able to figure out a better way of
describing what I needed to do.

Anyway, I am rambling, but you bring up great points and I would just ask
that you and other users pass on any information that is helpful to a
particular plugin.