polyrhythmic wrote:
> It is a very useful tool but I don't think it's ready for the jQuery
> core yet, as you can see there are very complicated and very simple
> ways to wait/pause the jQuery execution chain -- we'd have to
> standardize a method first.

I think this makes a good first impression but the ".then" starts to
annoy me after a while (looking at the code I can see why it's there,
but it still "feels" superfluous <--- I don't get to use that word very
often!):

|$('#myNode').wait(2).then.hide();|

And of course, it's code is pretty heavy compared to the Pause plugin. I
do prefer .wait() to .pause() though. Although maybe .pause() would be
more palatable if .unpause() was renamed to .continue(), .resume() or
.play()?

Meh, 5am and I need sleep. nn