can jquery provide with the offline wiki (updated every week or month)
so that everyone can have the offline documentation .. i used to work
on the place where there is no internet access .. so i need to open
the documentation everytime. currently i still use documentation from
jquery 1.3.x

I do fetch all the wiki using winhttrack and it is about 120mb :( so
big for the software that has 78KB  (+ some plugins) :(