Karl Thank you for this:

----------------------

1. On the main sicilianidoc logo, you're using the image-replacement
technique. This is great, but in Firefox, when the link becomes
"active" the dotted border goes all the way off to the left of the
page, because of the text-indent: -2000px; . This is easily fixed by
adding overflow: hidden; to your h1 a rule in the stylesheet:
h1 a {height : 160px; display : block; background : url("immagini/
logo.jpg") no-repeat center center; width : 230px; text-indent :
-2000px; overflow: hidden;}

-----------------------

I've tried and was great! But I found a better (not fully w3c standard
because it uses a -moz rule) solution... And I want to share it with
you all!
Just add this on your main css file

a:active {outline : none;}
a:focus{ -moz-outline-style: none; }

I hope it Helps!

-----

Thank you for the other great comments suggestions!

Antonio