Hi Richard

Thanks a lot. I will start read John Resign Book and study a lot JavaScript.

Yes the solution is declarate the variable before but I would like this
varaible be global.

I dont recommend use var because will turn it local

So I did

 $(document).ready(function(){
      check1 = null;
      function checked(check) {
        this.check = check
        }

$("#ajax").ajaxForm({
        success:
            function(data) {
                  check1 = new checked(data)
                  // do stuff with data;

$("#target").ajaxSuccess(function(request, settings){
         $(function() {
             alert(check1);
        })

And it is working!! So we can test response of any ajax response.

But isnt already. When I dedug I can see the value into check1 but when the
alert run print [object Object]

So the result is into this object "check1". How can I access the value of an
object in Javascript?

Thanks for your help, And David thanks too, I am trying test all ajax
response no matter where they came from.

Regards

Mario Moura

--
Mário Alberto Chaves Moura