From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 6:14 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: a small accessibility rant

I'm sorry, but your attitude sucks.  As a) a jQuery developer and b) a
person with serious eyesight problems I always take great care to
ensure code I develop doesn't impose accessibility issues.  It really
isn't that hard and your callous attitude towards doing work that's
not only "politically correct" and the right thing to do but is also
mandated by law in some places demonstrates a lazy slipshot work-ethic
on your part.

We're interviewing for new staff at the moment and I'm being asked to
evaluate the PHP/Javascript guys as that's my central areas of
responsibility.  Any CV I had in front of me that demonstrated your
kind of attitude would go straight in the bin.