Shelane,

Since it is not possible to upload files via ajax the form plugin manages
the process with a hidden iframe technique.  So you won't see the get/post
trace in Firebug's console.  However, callbacks *should* be called as
expected.  Can you post a link to the page in question?

Josh, ajaxSubmit is used to submit a form immediately.  ajaxForm prepares
the form and invokes ajaxSubmit on your behalf when the user clicks the
submit button.

Mike