I sort of wondered about maybe it just being a Centered set of images
of varying widths, but hadn't gotten around to deciphering the layout
for myself..
With jQuery, I'm just wondering if a more advanced set of features
could be accomplished, something along the lines of clicking different
scroll To or smooth scroll links triggering different sets of
backgrounds. Of course a www.thehorizontalway.com/ type of navigation
set up would create another whole bunch of ideas.
ty