I've always wanted to port TinyMCE to jQuery -- you can fit _the
entire jQuery_ into TinyMCE in _the same amount of code_ as their DOM
Manipulation and Effects methods, (I've done the calculations, it
might even make TinyMCE smaller!), and I bet it would be faster too.
That being said, it unfortunately is not a priority in any of my
projects, but the adapter is a great start.

It would definitely create a ton more (even accidental) jQuery
converts, if jQuery was the base.  It would be perfect, now to just
find the time...

Charles