Thanks Mike. I'll keep checking. Maybe I'm doing some mistake with the
javascript file.

I do have another problem that perhaps you know what is causing it. I
created this example:

http://72.18.207.149/english/taconite-test.html

When you click on the form, the form disappears, because the
subsequent page has no html, only taconite commands. So to solve the
problem, I'm using a replaceContent to again put a copy of the form on
the original DIV, which has ID="test":

<taconite>
    <replaceContent select="#window-new">
                Test successful
    </replaceContent>
    <slideToggle select="#window-new" value="10" />

    <replaceContent select="#test">
                <BR />
                <form method="post" action="somecgi.cgi">

                ... form here ...

                </form>
        </replaceContent>
</taconite>

For some reason, the replacecontent is not inserting the HTML, and
firebug generates the "node cannot be inserted" message.

Any theories?

Also, I appreciate that you take the time to help people with your
plugins. You should put a donation button on your site. Your plugins
are great.

Peter :)