Hi folks,

I'm in need of some assistance in figuring out how to place error
messages via Jörn's form validation plug-in. I'm not sure I understand
how it works. So far what appears to happen is that the plug-in itself
adds a <label> tag with the class "error" and then the text of the
error that I've specified in my code or the default if I've left one
out.

I know there's some documentation on this, and I continue to read it,
but up to now I don't seem to be catching on to quickly. If someone
had a very simple example of how to place the error message anywhere I
wanted that would be fantastic. I will of course continue to work on
the problem myself, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Chris