Chris Jordan schrieb:
Just some clarification on what I'm trying to achieve. I'm looking at
the "error container" example for the validation plug-in and that's
darn close to what I want, but I was hoping for the error container to
be more like a modal dialog. Is there a way of placing these error
messages inside of a modal dialog?
If the modal dialog is the error container itself, the validation plugin could handle showing/hiding it.

Really tight integration into a modal dialog would most likely need some improvements in the validation plugin. You should recondisder actually trying to implement that, because it gets you quite close to alert-validation.

In any case it would help if you could show what you've got so far and describe in more details what you want to achieve.

Jörn