Do you assign the events then load the tab contents? If so then read this:

http://docs.jquery.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_do_my_events_stop_working_after_an_Ajax_request.3F

If you load the tab contents then assign the events, I have no idea
what the problem could be. You'd need to provide more detailed code,
or a minimal live demo page.

Karl Rudd