As a follow up to my post on "Flex Ajax Bridge & jQuery"...

I found that if I place the offending code OUTSIDE the doc.ready call, it
works okay, and the doc.ready still fires correctly. However, the code which
is outside of the doc.ready call cannot access functions INSIDE the
doc.ready call.

Why is this, and how might I be able to get around it?

____________________________________

Andy Matthews
Senior ColdFusion Developer

Office:  615.627.9747
Fax:  615.467.6249
www.dealerskins.com <http://www.dealerskins.com/>

Total customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority! If you are not
completely satisfied with the service I have provided, please let me know
right away so I can correct the problem, or notify my manager Aaron West at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<2008 Email NADA.jpg>>