I guess it could be some software or setting.
I couldn't get the cycle plug-in to work on any of the site pages.
All the other jQuery plug-in were working normally.  Well, come to
think of it, I do remember that some basic slide-n-hide functionality
wasn't working, either.

I think it probably was the laptop or something on it.

I'll have to take my laptop to my client's office and see what happens.

Thanks for checking it out, Liam!

Rick