Hi Rick,

I have a Vista laptop (unfortunately) with Sp1. The crossfade and web
site seems to be working fine with IE7, Firefox 2(.0.0.13), but
problems with Opera 9. I experience the weird slow downloading of
images under the menu, but also underneath that big image the body is
aligned to the left with no background images until I press on one of
the navigation buttons i.e. Home. I can take a screen grab if you want
or if you download Opera 9 you'll get the same thing. It's a nice
looking site but very slow loading (on a 1mb broadband connection UK).
Dont know if thats because its on dev space.

Chris.