From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Jones
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:03 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Anyone have trouble viewing this site on Vista?

It falls apart when you arrive at the URL in Opera 9. Hitting refresh doesn't
make a difference. If
you click into another page the design is fixed.Hitting refresh after the page
is fixed, displays
the correct layout as well.

So the problem is when you land on your site.

Download Opera 9 from www.opera.com and test it. Maybe others reading this can
test it too. I'm
pretty sure Opera is working OK on mine, seems to display every other site ok.
Weird eh :).

Chris.

Rick Faircloth wrote:

Are you saying that coming to the page straight from the URL
or after refreshing that the page falls apart, but getting to a
page via the menu makes the page line up properly?

Thanks for the screen shots!

Rick