As I stumble towards discovery of jQuery and all things Javascript, I
frequently get knocked down by IE ;) It throws fatal errors far more
often than Firefox (whose debugger I can understand) but IE's debug
option invariably points to an 'error' in the jQuery core. I assume
that's not the *real* error; just the point in the main script at
which *my* script caused a fault.

Please could someone point me towards a better debugger for ie?
I should emphasise that I really am floundering in the dark here.
Ideally, I need something dead simple. I can't even use Firebug
properly!

Any & all advice much appreciated, as ever :)
Cherry.