Thank you for all the good advice! I've installed the DebugBar, agree
with mrpollo about the ie developer toolbar (I can't find a script
console in there, but can edit CSS .... are they dishing out separate
versions??) - and, not having seen the new 'Visual Express' thingies,
am now all excited about brushing up on my VB (last used circa 1998)

Much more of this, I might even learn to code ;)

Thanks again,
Cherry