Hi,

I've seen one other post regarding this, but no one ever answered so
I'm trying again.

I'm using the Richard Willis example (http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/
plugins/superfish/richard-willis-example/), and have also taken the
functionality from the All Horizontal example (http://users.tpg.com.au/
j_birch/plugins/superfish/all-horizontal-example/) to make my second
tier appear by default.

Check out my menu here: http://secure2.vqcdesigns.com/~hbgrc/index.php

The obvious problem is that when you navigate to a 2nd tier link with
more links below it (for example, About Us) the dropdowns stay open.

I've tried adding to the CSS, but that isn't helping.  I assume I need
to add something to superfish.js so that only the 2nd tier appears,
but have no clue where to begin.

Is this even possible, or am I out of luck?

Any help is greatly appreciated.