Hi Joel,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to look into this.  Your solution
does stop the dropdowns from staying open, which was a problem, so
that's great.

Perhaps I didn't state the biggest problem clearly though...if you
actually click on a link from a dropdown, (for example, go to the
About Us page) that particular dropdown will be open when the page
loads.

I assume this is because the class "active" is assigned to that

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks again.