Hi!
i'm new to this an quite new to programming.I can fel this is great.I'm from
the jqModal tutorial page and i just want to try it and add it to my
project.First i did a copy and paste but it not working.Ok i thought it's
because i don't understand the library and i went to try another tuto like
get started and how jquery works.It was great.
one thing confuse me from the http://dev.iceburg.net page is don't know
which tools to use.
 i'm interested in the styling view a .don't know here to start.
i've understood that i should have jquery (i've downloaded the
jquery-1.2.6.js wit which i worked with the get started).
i've downloaded the styling i mean the jqModal.css
i've downloaded the jqModal.js
the there are javascript,css,html code snipet for the example.
i'm confused wich one should i use ? or should i use all of them.code snipet
javascript + jqModal.js + jquery.js+ code snipet css+ jqModal.css and html
or no need for jquery since jqModal is there.
Please if any one has done it ,help me to start this interesting plugin