am i ignored or something or what i'm aking for is so obvious that nobody
replies to me at least one directive?
I don't think i'm in the wrong place.
i 'm member of differents forums and it not like this for newbies.
tell me if i miss something or not follwing this forums rules.
wow i'm impressed!!
thanks anyway.