Highjo, it's only been 90 minutes since your first post appeared here. Be
patient. :-)

If you posted the message earlier than that, it was probably delayed because
messages from new members go through moderation to help cut down on the
terrible spam problem in Google Groups. (See the Google Maps API group for
an example of what happens otherwise!) It's admittedly not a perfect
solution.

Regarding the order you load the JavaScript, it's jQuery first, then any
jQuery plugins such as jqModal, then your own code. You can put the CSS
files before all the JavaScript.

If you have trouble getting it to work, post a link to a test page showing
what you've tried. That will make it a lot easier for someone to look at the
code.

-Mike