Hi,

I'm a bit of a newb with JavaScript though pretty fluent in general
xHTML/CSS web design.  Anyway, I use jQuery Tabs for the carousel on
my site's homepage since I had prior experience with it.  It works
just fine, though the only issue I'm having is that while the page is
page, and on a slower connection it can hang like that for a few
seconds before the script pops them into place.

It's much easier to show an example:

http://www.grooveeffect.com/

Is there a way to optimize the tabs to prevent that?  As far as I can
tell, the script is waiting for all the content to load before tab-
ifying the content...can I force it to simply put everything into tabs
whether loaded or not?

If not, I'd be happy simply hiding all but the first tab until the
rest load up.

Thanks!

--Illah