Hey Klaus,

Thanks for the input - adding the ui-tabs-nav class prevents the flash
of unstyled nav buttons, but the ui-tabs-panel class doesn't seem to
be helping with the content within the tabs...it still seems to be
waiting for the page to load before snapping the content into the
tabs.  I'm adding the -panel class to the div id's targeted by the
script, is that the correct location?

Thanks,

--Sean