Hi all,
i'm using jquery library in my projects, and it works fine.
in my last app, i've to implement a page taht acts as an html editor, so i used
the tiny mce library: i have already used tinymce, but this is the first time
with jquery, and they seem not to work together.
first of all, at start of my app i get a js error, viewed in ff console:
Illegal document.domain value" code: "1009
second, in the page where i try to transform a textarea in an html editor

tinyMCE.init({

theme : "advanced",

mode : "textarea",

file_browser_callback : "fileBrowserCallBack"

/*language : "it"*/

});

</script>

i have another js error: tinyMCE has no properties
As anyone encontoured and solved?
regards
salvatore