just noted: if i use an older version of the editor, 1.240, all is ok.
any suggestion?
salvatore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Salvatore FUSTO
  To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:13 AM
  Subject: [jQuery] Re: jquery + tinymce

  yes,
  mce and jquery works fine together, in HTML page:
  if i have an html page, ie mypage.html, it runs correctly, but if i have the
same page as a cfm one, ie mypage.cfm, and i try to view it writing in address
bar of my browser:
  http://localhost:8500/views/mypage.cfm

  i get that errors

  as anyone experience this?