Hi Salvatore,

I'm afraid I don't have a solution for you, but I just wanted to
assure you that jQuery and TinyMCE do work together - I use them
together without errors.
Not sure if it matters (think I saw a comment about it somewhere
though), but in which sequence do you load the scripts? I load jQuery
first and TinyMCE at the end...

Good luck!

Regards,
Mickster