Hello,

I've been working with ClueTip (GREAT plug-in!) and image maps.

After digging around on Google for some time I came across the link to this
example:

http://test.learningjquery.com/clue/chic-test.html

(note that there are only two images that display the Cluetip and that
neither has a title.  You will see what appears to be a native tip, but
that is coming from the Alt tag on this page).

Based on that I was able to get it working on the Image Map, but I do have
one problem.

The native title attribute displays in IE (it does not in FF). If I remove
it from the link, then that gets rid of the native tip, but then I can't
use the Title attribute to pass the title for the tooltip to ClueTip and

I'd really like to be able to use that feature.

Does anyone have an idea on either how to get rid of the native title
display in IE, or how to pass a title to ClueTip in some other fashion?

I'm really close to getting this working like I want it, but hate to give
up the title on the tips.

Thanks for any and all assistance and ideas!

Chuck