On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:12:56 -0400, Karl Swedberg wrote:

> Sorry for the delay in replying. I'll try to take a look at this
> tonight.

Thanks Karl!

BTW, another issue that I ran into with the Image Maps is that REL appears
to NOT be a valid attribute of the <AREA> tag.  This was causing HTML
validation to croak<g>.  I was able to reset ClueTip to use the "href" to
pass the ID of a hidden content div down the page, but that seems a bit of
a kludge...

Thinking about that (and digging into your code some more) I found that the
first parameter to ClueTip can be the tip.

That made me wonder if (for Image Maps) it might be better to be able to
set splitTitle: true and then pass both the tip and title as the first
parameter (with the "|" or whatever as the split element.

Of course that would not make the map 508 friendly (since there would be no
Alt or Title over the AREA), but it might be a way to make things work and
still pass validation.

If that was an option, then I guess the only other consideration would be
how to solve the REL issue (and still pass validation).

Another idea (if possible), might be to use splitTitle and get it to pull
the tip title from the first part of the content pulled in for the tip...

Anyway - thanks again for your great work on this and I look forward to
seeing what you come up with.

Chuck