Not sure what the part about the new javascript virtual machine
means.

"The browser is being written with WebKit, the open-source engine at
the core of Apple's Safari and Google's Android. The browser is also
getting a new Javascript virtual machine, V8. It's said to be a better
solution for complex and rich Web applications--it should yield better
performance as well as "smoother drag and drops" in interactive
applications. "