I wouldn't use this browser myself since their is no need since we
already goti IE7 and firefox as a popular web browser.

Would this give us more headaches as a web designer???  I mean we know
that IE was trouble it different ways.

If we have google coming into the game and they get popular we will
now have to worry about our websites showing properly with each
popular web browser.

I would like to know if they have any assistance that would help the
display resolution program we have when making websites.

I hope future web browsers would do this for us that we just need to
make one website layout and the browser would resize our website to
fit the clients resolution.