Dear folk ,for more information please check this Article which John Resig
performed
http://ejohn.org/blog/javascript-performance-rundown/
it says Chrome has been powered by V8 javascript engine , and JOhn and his
partners are working with TraceMonkey
and developing it , he believe it is much better than V8 and they will
import TraceMonkey to firefox 3.2 right now in firefox 3.1 Tracemonkey is
BUilt in but it is disabled ... so guys I think we have to check our
websites with CHrome and validate it ....
Regards Pedram