Most browser incompabilities or bugs that jQuery is concerned with are
in the DOM implementation. The actual JS engine is pretty consistent
across browsers.

I don't know whether the DOM implementation is part of V8... I guess
not. If its not part of Webkit either, odds are good that Chrome will
provide its own pitfalls.

Jörn