Sorry Ariel,
My bad, this might make it easier
http://HearWhere.com?showid=1388718

if you follow that link, it will load coldplay and there shows.

If you scroll down to the upcoming coldplay shows, there is a section
with a small map on the left and a scrollable list on the right.
>From that link, you can't see the highlighted coldplay show - but if
you scroll down the list (not the page), you will see a show with a
green and orange background.

What I am attempting to do is to scrollTo that show so the user makes
the connection between the show they selected and what is shown on the
map.
Otherwise, they are looking at a list of shows, but don't see the show
they selected.

I hope that makes sense.