Just download those library files(jquery.js, jqueryui.js) in ur
project folder and see to it that these library files are in the
topmost side of javascript includes block.
Im working on jQuery from past 1year and completed 3 projects on it.
If u have any queries on jQuery then please visit www.bestcodes4u.com
add yourself in its forum and ill get back to you with answers there.

Thanks & Regards,
    Jai