Thanks for the tips, but I'm confused. You're suggesting I use an AJAX
callback function and initiate the PHP onSuccess. I searched for "AJAX
callback" and "onSuccess" on JQuery's website but found no information about
either one.

I downloaded Firebug, but I'm not yet sure how to use it. It displays my
webpage on top, with the source code appearing in a bottom panel. I don't
see any obvious indications of JavaScript errors.

Thanks.

--
David Blomstrom
Writer & Web Designer (Mac, M$ & Linux)